REGULAR OFFICE HOURS
Monday to Friday: 9.30am–5pm
WHAT IS FRACTIONAL JET OWNERSHIP?
Fractional ownership grants guaranteed access to a private aircraft based upon the number of flight hours purchased.
WHAT DOES FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP COST?
With fractional, there are minimum and maximum contract periods. Most costs are fixed, and owners may use depreciation deductions applicable to a capital asset. A portion of a share purchase can be sold back to the provider at the end of the contract.
BENEFITS OF FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP
- None of the risks, restrictions, and responsibilities associated with whole ownership
- Much smaller upfront capital deployment + fixed costs
- Ability to upgrade or downgrade aircraft for specific trips
- Depreciation deductions applicable to a capital asset
- Provider handles all crew scheduling, aircraft maintenance, insurance, regulatory compliance, hiring and training, storage and parking
4105 Tradewind St, Amarillo, TX 79118